Portugal-Asia | Fundacao Oriente grants
The Fundação Oriente awards short term scholarships to applicants from Far Eastern countries, who wish to attend courses and undergo training periods in Portugal. Scholarships are also awarded to Portuguese citizens undertaking similar work in Far Eastern countries.
• Scholarships are awarded for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days.
• Preference will be given to applicants working in the following areas: Plastic Arts, History, Art History, Design, Photography, Architecture, Museum Science and Conservation and Restoration.
Amount and benefits
• The amount to be paid by the Foundation will take into account the duration of the scholarship and the country where the course or training period takes place.
• Travel expenses (return ticket) between the scholarship holder’s permanent place of residence and the country where the course or training period.
How to apply
Applicants must fill the application form available at our website or premises and forward it to the Fundação together with the following documents:
• Curriculum vitae;
• Certificate or authenticated copies of academic qualifications in the area of application;
• Detailed plan of the course or training period as well as estimated time required to complete the project
Every document must be written in either Portuguese or English.
DEADLINES: there are two deadlines each year - 30 June and 31 December
See website for application form and regulations.