31 Mar 2010
Napolidanza International Videodance Festival
An International Jury - consisting of eminent cultural world and performing arts personalities - will assign the following awards:
- The First Prize “Napolidanza” to the best video in competition
- The Prize “Young Authors” to the best independent production
Winners’ proclamation will occur during an official soirée held at the Festival closing.
All the companies, videomakers and producers will be admitted to participate sending us a work about dance belonging to one of the following categories:
A - Recordings of shows or studio processing of shows
B - Video creations
C - Documentaries and/or ethnic dances
Participants have to:
- Compile the online entry form on our web site, in each part ( as correct and complete as possible) for each video subscribed
- Mail us
1) a DVD copy of the video, PAL format only, which will remain as part of the Napolidanza videodance archive and will be used only for not commercial purposes.
2) 1 CD containing at least two still photos in JPEG format about the video, including the back stage working and write information on the support itself (avoid paper prints) and a brief outline (in .doc or .pdf format) about the content of the video (even with printed page attached).
3) (New) For works whose duration exceeds 3 mins. you must send us also a teaser (duration max 3 mins.) on a second DVD copy (always in PAL format) for free publishing onto on-line archive on our website Napolidanza.com.
The deadline for subscription is 31st of March, 2010, so mail on time. FOLDER ARRIVED BY ORDINARY MAIL AFTER APRIL, 15TH 2010 WILL CAUSE RESPECTIVE WORK ELIMINATION FROM 17TH EDITION OF FESTIVAL.
23 Apr 2012
06 Aug 2013
04 Dec 2011
02 Oct 2013