31 Aug 2013
Call for Entries | danubeVideoARTfestival | Deadline 31st Aug
Entry Guidelines :
- There is no theme, but the work(s) must be defined as videoart by the artist.
- There will be a first price of € 1.000
- The duration of video works are max. 10 minutes and have to be completed after 1 January 2011
- All entries, maximum of 3, have to have an acceptable screening quality and be suitable to show as a single-channel projection.
- The video must be submitted in DVD (PAL) format or as video files. Please, send your DVD’s in simple paper sleeves.
- danubeVIDEOARTfestival offers full 3D-Projektion (Stereoscopic). Please, send your 3D-Videos in dcp
- If there is dialogue in the video(s) and it is not in English or German it must be subtitled.
- Only entries with filled in and signed Entry form will be accepted.
- Please also send the filled Entry form with 2 video stills (.jpeg) and optional information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The work(s) will not be returned.
- There is no entry fee and we cannot offer any payment for screened works.
- Artist helds exclusive copyright on submitted videowork(s).
- The artist agrees that danubeVIDEOARTfestival is allowed to use the work(s) for promoting and advertising purpose. The artist also agrees to let danubeVIDEOARTfestival keep a copy of the work(s) for a video archive to be used for other non-commercial screenings/events. The participant will be informed in advance.
Please send your Artwork(s) to:
St. Nikola Nr. 1
4381 St. Nikola an der Donau
Deadline is 31st of August 2013 (postmarked)
Click here for submission forms and other details!
06 Aug 2013
02 Oct 2013
25 Aug 2011
23 Apr 2012
01 Jul 2011
23 Apr 2012