31 Aug 2012
Hong Kong | Asia Art Archive seeks Research Assistant
Asia Art Archive is seeking a full-time Research Assistant for the Archive’s special project ‘Materials of the Future: Documenting Contemporary Chinese Art from 1980-1990.’ The role is based in Hong Kong and is an exciting opportunity to gain substantial research experience in a dynamic arts organisation at the centre of the region’s contemporary art community and to become immersed in the Chinese contemporary art scene.
• collating primary and secondary source material acquired during the project
• organising, cataloguing, and annotating research materials
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• A recognised degree with a specialisation in art history/theory/criticism/practice
• Familiarity with the contemporary art scene in China
• Work experience in the art field (research experience an advantage)
• Fluency (written and spoken) in Chinese and English
• Strong organisational skills and a dynamic, self-motivated, and responsible working style
Interested candidates should send curriculum vitae with full career and academic details, two reference letters, availability, and salary requirements to Janet Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31 August Hong Kong time 6pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and should anticipate a start date in late September 2012.
Image: Zhang Peili Archive
This opportunity came via On-the-Move (Thanks!)
01 Jul 2015
07 May 2015
16 Jan 2017