Germany | Bright Festival calls for artists
Bright Festival calls for applications from digital artists and creative studios to participate in their festival in Leipzig, Germany, 20–23 October 2022.
Bright Festival is an international cooperation project promoting digital creativity as a means of connection between different countries and cultures, in collaboration with institutions, schools, enterprises, artists and design studios.
The organisers are looking for participants who want to internationally promote their works as an artist or creative design studio, get in touch with suppliers, customers or collaborators as well as exhibit their project, work or installation in front of a digital-conscious audience.
What kind of artistic projects is Bright Festival looking for?
- Digital & interactive installations
- Light & sound experiences
- Mixed media art installations
- Immersive art projects
- Augmented reality
- Audio-visual performances
What does Bright Festival provided?
- 1,000 EUR for travel and accommodation (three days accommodation)
- Customised promotional and advertising package
- A dedicated area with electricity supply and technical assistance
- Two Day & Night tour pass
- Food & beverage welcome kit
- Wi-fi service
The production costs of the projects need to be covered by the candidates.
Deadline: 10 September 2022