2022 ICHCAP Associate Expert Programme on intangible cultural heritage
The International Information and Networking Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region under the auspices of UNESCO (ICHCAP) is calling for applications from young professionals for the 2022 ICH Associate Expert Programme.
The key objective of this programme is to support a person who wants to become a professional in the Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH) field through internship and research.
The programme will take place from August to October 2022 in Jeonju, Korea. During the internship, the participant will have an opportunity to experience working in the ICH field at the international level through various active ICHCAP projects.
What is provided?
ICHCAP will provide a studio-type accommodation close to the office. The participant will also be granted KRW 1,500,000 per month (approx. USD 1,250).
- Be a foreign student in a Korean higher education institute (graduate, postgraduate, or postdoctoral programme) or be a foreign national who has more than two years of work experience in heritage management, cultural studies, and other related fields
- Be majoring in a field related to culture or international studies (preference given to those with a focus on intangible cultural heritage)
- Have a valid visa until the programme ends
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Be in good health (COVID-19 test may be required)
Deadline: 10 June 2022