28 Nov 2016
Transylvania International Film Festival
Founded in 2002, in the town of Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania IFF has grown rapidly to become the most important film-related event in Romania and one of the most spectacular annual events in the region. It is a member of the Alliance of Central and Eastern European Film Festivals (CENTEAST) and it is supported by the Creative Europe - MEDIA Programme. In 2011, Transylvania IFF was accredited by the FIAPF, which places it among the 40 most important festivals in the world.
TIFF – Industry is open for talents from Romania and Moldova and is gathering:
- Transylvania Talent Lab (TTL) - the hands-on programme dedicated to emerging talents;
- Transylvania Pitch Stop (TPS) - a tailor made workshop for feature fiction films wrapping up with public presentations and one to one meetings.
- EducaTIFF – A strong educational platform for children, through (awarded Best Educational Project in Romania, at Education Awards Gala, 2011 edition) and teenagers, through Let's Go Digital! The intensive workshop gives teenagers the opportunity to cover all the steps of filmmaking under the supervision of film professionals and using modern equipment;
- 10 for FILM - introduces each year 10 remarkable, but still undiscovered Romanian actors, to film audience and film professionals. 10 of the most talented Romanian stage actors are presented annually, at TIFF, to the public and to film professionals in the Romanian Days section. The platform’s aim is to promote new individuals in the Romanian cinema;
- TIFF STUDIO Workshops - will help to build and nurture a future active audience for national and European films in Romania and to create a cinematic community where professional filmmakers will have the opportunity to develop their new projects by actively involving their future audience.
03 May 2013
25 Jul 2011
24 May 2011
25 Jun 2007