10 Mar 2011
Thailand Film Office
1. Developing plans and measures to support related film services business in order to generate national income as well as to promote tourism, culture and arts in Thailand.
2. Considering the granting of shooting permits and monitoring film shoots to ensure that they do not adversely affect Thailand’s image or damage its natural environment.
3. Coordinating with the government agencies concerned in order to facilitate the work foreign film crews.
4. Acting as secretariat of national film committee
5. Being a member of Association of film Commissioners International (AFCI) on national behalf.
6. Participating in international film festivals to promote Thailand as a filming location and persuading film makers filming in Thailand as well as using locally available film production services, such as equipment hire, labs and local film crews.