03 Jul 2011
- Mediation: bringing representatives of both culture and education together.
- Interconnection: linking culture and business, culture and society, culture and urban development, culture and school, culture and health, culture and media …
- Networking: being part of an international network of more than 7,000 institutions and their staff.
- Sustainability: developing projects that generate visible and long-term effects.
- Critical approach: tackling controversial cultural policy issues.
- Economic competence: having a responsible and efficient approach to dealing with resources.