01 Jul 2012
Project Coordinator | Ping Pong Productions | job
Ping Pong Productions is looking for a Project Coordinator to oversee the smooth execution of logistics and project details of the company’s touring, producing and consulting projects with the goal to fulfill and delight all partners and clients, and to be a fun and enthusiastic member of the Ping Pong team.
The Project Coordinator is a highly organized individual with excellent time management skills and a strong passion for PPP’s mission of cultural diplomacy. The person should have superb written and verbal communication skills with a high level of proficiency in both English and Mandarin Chinese. Attention to detail, the ability to think on one’s feet and a strong sense of responsibility is a must.
The position is an ideal opportunity for someone with some project management and / or touring experience to further develop project managerial skills, to gain more in-depth understanding and working knowledge of the international performing arts industry, and to contribute to the growth of an innovative, rapidly expanding international arts organization.
The Project Coordinator works closely and directly with the other company members, as well as Chinese and international partners and clients, to plan and implement all facets of each project.
- Act as daily ‘contact person’ between Chinese and international partners via email, phone and in person
- Develop and maintain tour and production timelines to ensure projects stay on time
- Oversee and execute project logistics, including but not limited to overseeing visa application process, translation of text materials as needed, writing press releases and travel with artists on tour as Tour Manager within China and, when possible, internationally
- Work on social media including Weibo, Twitter, Facebook etc. to publicize PPP projects and organization as a whole
- Maintain/update contact databse
- Stay up-to-date on the performing arts industry in China and abroad
- Project-manage short-term projects for PPP clients on a case-by-case basis
- Other duties as assigned
Start date: July 1, 2012 , Full Time, Beijing-based
TO APPLY: Send resume/CV, three references, and writing samples (Eng/Chi) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison M. Friedman 方美昂
Director / Founder 总监 / 创始人
Ping Pong Productions 乒乓策划
US 美国: (+1) 202 714 8899
China 中国: (+86) 139 1138 7264
01 Jul 2015
07 Jan 2014
16 Dec 2021