Poland | Kids Kino Lab - script development workshop call for proposals
Call for projects for the Kids Kino Lab, script development workshop is now open! Submit your project of a film or series for young audiences. The call is open to projects from all European countries. The programme starts in early 2022.
Kids Kino Lab is an international script development programme dedicated to scriptwriters and producers who are interested in developing films or series (live action, animation or documentary) for kids and youth.
12 teams (producer + scriptwriter) will be developing their projects from a short synopsis to the advance draft of the script together with production basics (estimated budget, financing and promotion plan). The programme of the Kids Kino Lab is enriched with sessions with invited guests and experts from the fields of scriptwriting, distribution, sales and many others. The programme of the ongoing edition which will end in September can be found here.
The teams will be divided into three script development groups lead by one of our Script Tutors: Kirsten Bonnen Rask, Armin Prediger, Philip LaZebnik.
Producers from each Team will have a chance to work on the development of their projects under the supervision of Ronald Kruschak, our Producers’ Tutor.
- Kids Kino Lab is open to projects from all the European countries.
- The workshops will be conducted in English.
- The cost of the programme is 1600 EUR per team (2 people, each additional team member needs to pay 800 EUR). This covers experts and tutors, hotels and food.
- The programme lasts nine months.
- 7th edition of Kids Kino Lab consists of four stationary group sessions (5 days each) and three online consultations with the lead Tutors.
- Each session of the workshops takes place during a film festival for children or an industry event.
Deadline for proposals: 15 October 2021