Mobility First! special call to attend Borak Arts at OzAsia 2018 | Australia
The Oz Asia Festival and ASEF's mobility grant Mobility First! have set-up a special open call for Southeast Asian artists and cultural professionals to ensure diverse representation from the region at the upcoming Borak Arts Series as part of the festival in Adelaide, Australia (1-3 November 2018). The focus of this year's Borak Art Series is to strengthen Southeast Asian and Australian engagement in the arts.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Cultural practitioners who are nationals of Southeast Asian countries
- Southeast Asian countries are: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Viet Nam
What will be covered?
- A maximum cap of Singapore Dollars (SGD) 1,200 per person
- This will cover: airfare, visa fees, registration fees for Borak Art Series
- This does not cover accommodation
Apply here: asef.live/mobilityfirstborak
Deadline: 28 September 2018