IN SITU Administration Officer job
Lieux publics in Marseille, France, is calling for applications for the administration officer position that manages IN SITU, the European platform for artistic creation in public space.
The position is in charge of the administrative and financial management of the project, under the supervision of the International projects manager and the Administrator of Lieux publics. The position is mainly to work on the IN SITU activities and the current programme (UN)COMMON SPACES (4M€ over 4 years) but they may also be involved on other potential international projects, including NAJM, a Mediterranean cooperation network.
Profile of the candidate:
- Higher education degree
- Experience in managing European funding and programmes required
- Excellent knowledge of budgetary and administrative logic specific to European funding
- Very good knowledge of general accounting
- Excellent command of IT tools: project management tools, Excel, File Maker Pro, etc.
- Very good knowledge of the performing arts and/or visual arts
- Experience of project management
- Ability to coordinate and work as part of a team and with contacts with European partners
- Fluent English
- Excellent writing and speaking skills, ability to summarise
The position will start between late January and early February 2024. Lieux publics will accept candidates willing to relocate to Marseille, France.
Deadline: 14 December 2023