HeritageForAll International Online Internship Program 2021
“HeritageForAll” initiative has the pleasure to inform you that for the third time, we offer a number of online internship vacancies during the upcoming summer vacation. We require TEN interns. Those will do their task along six months (July – December 2021).
Sharing a responsibility and safeguarding the identity, the main theme of HeritageForAll internship program 2021 “Musealization of Cultural Identity”. Therefore, the interns– as a researcher in a cultural heritage (both tangible and intangible) and the museum studies – are in charge of the following tasks, in coordination with and under the supervision of the program assistant. Intern is responsible monthly for mainly writing the blog articles + doing a documentary interview or presenting a short recorded lecture or displaying an animated story or an informatic graph which to cover SIX items of the listed themes:
- Architectural Heritage and Interpretation of Cultural Practices
- Autochthones / Indigenous Communities and Daily Traditional Practices
- Cultural product, food and craft: Know-how Transformation and Consumption Theory
- Socio-economic Management and Interlinking the Tangible and Intangible Heritage
- Life-long Learning Memory and Sustainability of Cultural Landscape
- Edutainment Tools and Heritage Education: School Subjects
- Cultural Diversity and Creative Cultural Tourism
- Community Development and Cultural Heritage-based Entrepreneurship
- Cultural Significance and Sustainability of Authentic Context of the Transformed Cultural Identity
- Future Heritage Industry and Contemporary Requirements of the Youth Generation
- Cultural Identity-based Applications of Public-Private Strategy and Consumed Products
Deadline for applications: 7 June 2021
Please see website for info on how to apply
Education: the applicants must be B.A. student “the 4th year”, a fresh graduate or a Master student from the following backgrounds: archaeology; cultural development; heritage studies; museum studies; anthropology; cultural management; economics and business administration; education; fine arts; graphic design; animation arts; architecture; history; agriculture; nutrition; cultural tourism.
Skills: good command of English; interpersonal skills; time management skills; the sense of organization; analytical capabilities; and high passion for safeguarding, preserving, and transforming his/her cultural heritage.