Bangladesh | Dhaka International Mobile Film Festival
The 9th Dhaka International Mobile Film Festival (DIMFF) is open for submissions from students and filmmakers from across the globe.
DIMFF, to be held 3–4 March 2023 in Dhaka, Bangladesh, is a unique artistic programme of social entrepreneurship. The festival promotes ‘New generation, New tools, New communication’ and aims to inspire and spark creativity in storytelling from people with limited income or resources.
DIMFF has five different categories
- Open Door: anyone can submit films of any duration
- Short Film: undergraduate and graduate university students can submit a film of maximum 25 minutes
- Mojo Story: undergraduate and graduate university students can submit a film of maximum 3 minutes
- Vertical Film: anyone can submit films of maximum 10 minutes, shot vertically
- One Minute: students from grades 1 to 12 can submit a film of exactly 1 minute (including title and credits)
For all categories films must be shot on a mobile phone.
Directors of the films can be an individual or a group (maximum four persons). Each participant can submit a maximum of two films.
Deadline: 24 September 2022
Late deadline (with fee): 22 October 2022