Annecy Festival | Mifa Pitches call for animation projects in development
Each year, the Mifa Pitches at the Annecy Festival showcase the best in original animation projects in development, in four categories: Feature Films, Short Films, TV Series & Specials and Digital Experiences.
Open on an international level, the selection reflects young creation on the world scene.
In 2015, an additional category, Animation du Monde saw the light of day, targeting projects from countries where animation is emerging and providing a unique way to discover a different creativity and awareness.
Submit your projects and give them the chance to be presented in front of animation professionals and enthusiasts. A number of the projects can also win prizes through the participation of our loyal partners.
Opportunities for participants
- Free Mifa accreditation
- Project visibility via the Festival’s communication media
- Day Workshop led by animation experts to learn pitching skills
- Present your project to professionals
- Be spotted by financial investors to accomplish your project
- Compete for a partner’s prize
The Mifa Pitch sessions take place Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th June 2020
Deadline for proposals: 5 February 2020