2023 residency programme for Southeast Asian artists
Richard Koh Fine Art (RKFA), in collaboration with Blue Art Centre, is calling for applications from emerging Southeast Asian artists for their Artist Residency Programme, which will start in the second quarter of 2023. The residency is for 3 months and takes place across 3 countries in Southeast Asia.
The selected applicant would be exposed to different environments within the art industry. Aligning with the RKFA’s core belief in the importance of developing an artist’s career, this programme aims to cultivate artistic talent from Southeast Asia, helping the artist to lay the foundations of their future art practice and career.
The selected resident will be provided with air tickets, accommodation and a monthly stipend.
- The applicant is less than 35 years old
- The applicant is a citizen of a Southeast Asian country
- The applicant has a minimum of 3 months of availability
- The applicant has a working knowledge of English
- The applicants must have no more than 5 years of experience as a practising artist
- The applicant has to send in a portfolio of their work (up to 10 samples)
Deadline: 15 January 2023