18 Oct 2016 - 10 Dec 2016
UK / Indonesia 2016 - 18
- In Bandung and Surabaya, Glasgow based artist Robbie Thomson brings a thrilling blend of eclectic high-tech musical and visual experience to Indonesia for the first time in his work XFRMR.
- Fashion Futures at Jakarta Fashion Week looks into the future possibilities of the fashion industry through discussions on sustainability and collaborative product of young Indonesian and British designers.
- Scottish poetry collective Neu! Reekie! are performing their curated work for the first time in Indonesia at the Ubud Writers Festival in Bali. They will also perform in Medan.
THE TWO PRINCIPAL AIMS ARE:
- to build new relationships between artists, producers, curators and organisations in the UK and Indonesia
- to use these relationships to see new showcases of UK creativity in Indonesia, of Indonesian creativity in the UK, and of international collaboration in both countries.
24 May 2011
13 Nov 2017