World Crafts Council Europe
The World Crafts Council Europe (WCC-Europe) is a non-profit membership organisation set up to promote an international interest in crafts and encourage contact between the craftspeople of different countries.
They promote the design-led crafts and applied arts in Europe
- Encourage the membership to promote WCC-Europe at key exhibitions, conferences and trade related events
- Utilise the WCC-Europe website as a resource for promotion and for critical writing about craft across Europe
- Work with members to develop the "Craft Cities" and "European Artistic Craft Days" initiative
- Analyse and highlight critical challenges facing craft in Europe
- Play an active role in the WCC International, profiling European craft in WCC International activities
Membership of WCC-Europe is open to organisations within Europe that have a mandate to advocate for and develop craft. There are 4 membership types; National, Regional, Professional and Affiliate.