01 Jun 2011
Center for the promotion of Arts and Culture | Thailand
The Center for the Promotion of Arts and Culture has collected traditional houses as a Museum which consists of 8 houses and 3 rice granaries. The Center for the Promotion of Arts and Culture is currently improved to be a living Museum for the demonstration of Lanna life style, Lanna architecture and handicrafts as well as for academic purposes in Lanna studies and as a center of cultural activities
- Preserve, conserve, restore, continue and develop local arts and cultures as part of the local and national heritage.
- Collect and disseminate arts and cultural information.
- Create values and enhance consciousness to recognize the value and importance of arts and culture in order to raise spiritual maturity.
- Coordinate to foster the collaboration through arts and cultural exchange and integration at the local, national and international levels.
- Develop the management system with emphasis on good governance and self reliance to ensure the continuity and sustainability of the promotion of arts and culture.
22 Nov 2019
03 Feb 2012
20 May 2011
03 Jul 2011