07 Sep 2010
British Council Netherlands
British Council Netherlands delivers exams services and projects in the Benelux region, aiming to build long lasting relationships with individuals and organisations.
The Benelux team works primarily on multilateral projects across Western Europe and North America, under strategic themes described as Intercultural Dialogue and Creative and Knowledge Economy:
- The Apeldoorn Conference 2011 is a high level forum was set up in 1999 to support the longstanding relationship between the Netherlands and the UK. Visit the Apeldoorn Conference Series website for more information.
- In a globalized world, the ability to speak more than one language has never been so important: to enhance job prospects, foster intercultural understanding and to increase competitiveness. Language Rich Europe will capture the attention of government and business leaders through fresh research, a pioneering measurement tool and a network of partners. Find out more about Language Rich Europe.
- Cultural Leadership International seeks to create a large, active network of next generation leaders who will utilise the skills and experience gained in the programme to drive an open, tolerant and integrated society.
- The Inclusion and Diversity in Education (INDIE) project unites policy makers in the field of education and inclusion, head teachers and young leaders in 11 european countries. For more information visit our INDIE website.
- Research Networks is a British Council project that connects young researchers Europe-wide and helps to launch them on an international career in science. The partnership Programme in Science and the International Research Career Training Workshop are part of the Research Networks project.
- The Migrant Integration Policy Index (MIPEX) is an exciting tool to present the integration policies of the EU member states in a format which is concise, transparent and comparable.