02 Apr 2010
VideoChannel seeks one minute films & videos
VideoChannel - video project environments is looking for “one minute films and videos” on the theme “memory ” and “identity” for an online feature and future screening programs in the framework of the anniversary celebrations. The accepted films will extend OMFC - One Minute Film Collection - the unique selection of films and videos lasting exactly 60 seconds.
• deadline: 2 April 2010
• Theme: “memory” and “identity”
• Duration: exactly 60 seconds (including title and credits)
• only one film/video can be submitted
• Productions using language and/or text other than English need English subtitles.
• The preview copy should be preferably made available online for review and/or download
as Quicktime . mov, Windows Media .wmv, Flash video .swf or.flv minimum size 480×360, preferred 640×480
–> if no own website is available, alternatively the film can be submitted via an upload/download platform, for instance, SENDSPACE - www.sendspace.com - a free upload service, after upload please send the link, and VideoChannel will download the film then.
• The selected artists/directors will be invited to send a hardcopy of the selected video on DVD in best screening quality.
For the entry form, see: http://www.nmartproject.net/netex/?p=447
VideoChannel - video project environments
is a corporate part of
02 Oct 2013
06 Aug 2013
21 May 2015
23 Apr 2012