Traveling Korean Arts 2023 International Proposals
The Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange (KOFICE) is calling for applications from international cultural organisations for their Traveling Korean Arts (TKA) programme, which supports the export of performance and exhibition programmes that represent Korea.
The TKA has a pool of performances and exhibitions that represent Korean arts, and they propose collaborating with international cultural organisations to provide cultural programmes tailored to local needs. Through this, KOFICE would like to establish a mutual international exchange relationship by directly cooperating with overseas cultural organisations.
- Overseas cultural organisations who are interested in inviting programmes from the pool of artists
- Organisations capable of implementing at least one performance or a 10-day exhibition in December 2023
- Organisations with necessary personnel, facilities and budget for such a programme
- Organisations that have not previously received TKA support
What is provided?
- Airfare and accommodation for the invited team
- Transportation costs for performance or exhibition materials
The amount of support might vary depending on the size of the proposed project.
Deadline: 20 April 2023
KOFICE is an institution in charge of international cultural exchange, designated by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.