Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals 2023
The Swedish Institute is calling for applications for their Scholarship for Global Professionals starting in the autumn semester 2023, for professionals who have work and leadership experience.
About 700 master’s programmes taught in English are eligible for an SI scholarship, including those related to architecture, design, fashion and textile studies, fine arts, film, photography, crafts, jewellery, ceramics, cultural studies, Asian and European studies, language and intercultural communication, game design, and more.
In 2023 the Swedish Institute will grant about 350 scholarships for master’s degree studies in Sweden.
The scholarship is intended for full-time, one- or two-year master’s programme. The applicants should have a clear idea of how their education will contribute to the sustainable development of their home countries and regions.
Citizens of the following countries are eligible:
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar; Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Viet Nam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- Acceptance into a relevant master’s programme
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience
What is provided:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- A monthly payment of SEK 11,000 SEK
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Travel Grant one-time payment
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Professionals
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network.
Applicants must apply for a master’s programme by 16 January 2023.
Deadline (scholarship application): 28 February 2023