Schloss Bröllin performing arts residency programme 2020
International artist groups can apply for the Schloss Bröllin residency in North East Germany for the production of dance, theatre, circus and performance projects up to a maximum of three weeks.
Schloss Bröllin offers several dance studios, production and seminar rooms as well as a large outdoor area - for rehearsals, experiments in a quiet and creative atmosphere. The residency program at Schloss Bröllin enables ensembles and groups, especially if their members come from different places/countries, to concentrate on a production phase. During the stay, appropriate workrooms, accommodation and catering will be provided.
- The application deadline is 15th August 2019 for a residency in the following year.
- This residency is open to artists from all over the world.
- The applicants should already have realized their own projects.
- The proposed project must be a new production (which may already have begun) and have planned performance dates, or a recommencement with performance dates.
- Resident groups commit themselves, in all publications relating to the funded project, to indicate bröllin e.V. as co-producer (with logo), as well as the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and the district of Vorpommern-Greifswald and possibly other sponsors.
The Residency includes:
- Maximum of 3 weeks of working space / studio and use of existing technical equipment
- Accommodation in shared rooms
- Full board for the group of artists
- Travel expenses subsidy within reasonable limits
- At the end of the production period, a public presentation of the results of the work will take place on site, to which audiences from the region as well as the press and other organizers will be invited. The advertising is carried out by schloss bröllin (by arrangement). The project manager must provide the required advertising and press material.
To apply, please submit (see website for documents guidelines) by 15th August 2019