Performance Art Research Ljubljana PARL 2022
Performance Art Research Ljubljana PARL 2022 invites performance art makers and groups with need and ambition to develop their creative process, research performative strategies and formats, and reflect on their work from diverse artistic perspectives. Apply to join PARL from 22-31 August 2022. Six applications will be selected from individual and groups of artists.
Applications are invited from artists with the ambition to:
- develop and present contemporary performance art projects;
- open their working process for daily feedback from diverse artistic discourses;
- expand their artistic practice, research performative strategies and formats;
- upgrade production models and sharpen critical reflection on contemporary art.
If you are a performance art maker and you need space and time to research, an environment to develop your project, an opportunity to present your work and to open up your collaborative network – welcome to PARL.
PARL provides every participant a studio space in one of Ljubljana's performance venues. The course of work at PARL is focused on development of creative processes, performative strategies and presentation formats with the ambition of expanding the field of contemporary performance practice and upgrading its production models.
Application deadline: 15 April 2022
Participation fee for selected artists: 350€
PARTICIPATION FEE INCLUDES:
- WORKING SPACE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- PARTICIPATION IN ALL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- ENTRY TO ALL EVENING EVENTS
The participation fee does not include travel costs, accommodation, insurance and other personal expenses, which you will have during your stay in Ljubljana. At your request, the organizer will help you to find acceptable accommodation in Ljubljana.