01 Nov 2014
LAND-SHAPE Land Art North Denmark open call
LAND-SHAPE – Land Art North Denmark is an open call international competition which aims to create large scale land art works. Ten winning projects will be selected. LAND-SHAPE, Land Art North Denmark invites artists, designers, architects, scientists and entrepreneurs to submit proposals for visionary, site-specific Land Art for Northern Jutland.
LAND-SHAPE aims to create large scale land art works around the 11 municipalites of North Jutland through an open call and curation. LAND-SHAPE is a large land art project and focus area in the Danish Ministry of Culture's cultural agreement, named KulturKANten, 2013–2016.
- 10 winning projects will be selected
- 10.000,- DKK (1.350 EUR) in order to participate in the LAND-SHAPE festival 2015 with a conceptual representation of a site specific land art piece for North Jutland
- 10 day stay in Denmark, highlighting the winners at the LAND-SHAPE Land Art North Denmark Festival June 2015 where further development and actual realization of the projects will be investigated, negotiated and planned
- LAND-SHAPE festival Prize: 50.000,- DKK (EUR 6.700 EUR)
- LAND-SHAPE public choice Prize: 25.000.DKK (3.300 EUR)
- Realization of a site specific land art piece in North Jutland, Denmark including help for matchmaking in Denmark with professionals, assistants, materials etc. during the period June 2015-December 2016
The Call is open to all artists or groups and professionals from any country. Selected works will be published in a final LAND-SHAPE catalogue in 2016. Submission is free. More than one proposal is allowed per artist. From the submission it must be clear whether the artist is a person or agroup, and a contact person must be chosen.
Submit entries by 1st of November 2014 for pre selection
Deadline: November 1
28 Jun 2012
11 Mar 2014
17 Jan 2016
28 Apr 2015
13 Nov 2018
07 Apr 2017