Platform BUSAN 2022 for emerging filmmakers in Asia
Platform BUSAN is calling for applications from emerging independent filmmakers in Asia to apply for their annual networking event from 8 to 11 October 2022.
As an annual networking event hosted by Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) and Asian Contents and Film Market (ACFM), Platform BUSAN hosts various live events, such as masterclasses, seminars and showcases. Their aim is to bring together new and emerging independent filmmakers in Asia to Busan to provide an opportunity for global networking.
- Emerging independent filmmakers based in Asia who have participated in more than one short film and less than three feature films as main staff
- An applicant must be able to communicate in English as all programs are conducted in English to promote multinational networking of filmmakers based in Asia
Benefits for participants
A complimentary accreditation of Platform BUSAN allowing access to Platform BUSAN’s exclusive events and gatherings
- Tickets to access up to four different films a day
- Access to guest exclusive ticket desk
- Complimentary guest package
- Access to the Asian Contents and Film Market (ACFM) *Excluding access to the Market Screenings, Market Shuttle, Video Room, and invitation-only Receptions
Complimentary flight tickets and accommodation are not provided.
Deadline: 31 August 2022