2020 ISPA Global Fellowship - call for applications
The 2020 ISPA Global Fellowship is open for applications. Selected participants receive ISPA membership, congress registration, and financial support to attend the New York 2020 ISPA Congress. This is a great professional development opportunity for those who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the industry! The Global Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of all professional performing arts. ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
- Be currently employed/ working in the professional performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2020 ISPA Congress, January 14 - 16, 2020, and one-day Fellows Seminar on January 13, 2020
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
- One year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2020 ISPA Congress (January 13 - 16, 2020), including one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 13, 2020)
- Travel subsidy which may include per diem, flights, and accommodation to support expenses related to attending the Congress
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA's Community Building Program
Who Should Apply?
Individuals working in the management of the performing arts who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the industry, and those who take initiative in their own professional development. Those who enjoy engaging with a diverse group of people will be the most successful in the program.
Fellows have the opportunity to engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Participants grow their international networks, find new collaborative partners and mentors, and discover renewed inspiration for their careers in the performing arts.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 July 2019
ISPA's Fellowship Program was created to provide emerging and mid-career performing arts professionals with the opportunity to expand their international networks through membership and attendance at an ISPA Congress. The Fellows represent all disciplines, genres, and types of arts organizations.