01 Sep 2016
ISPA Global Fellowship Program
OPEN CALL for the International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program, which provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career performing arts leaders from around the globe. Particular attention paid to applicants from developing countries.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2017 Congress (January 10 - 12, 2017)
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 9, 2017)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA's Community Building Program
ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2017 ISPA Congress, January 10 - 12, 2017, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 9, 2017
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
Deadline for applications: 1 September 2016
To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
The demand for Global Fellowships far exceeds ISPA's ability to fund all qualified applicants and/or specific financial request
18 Aug 2015
07 Aug 2017
02 Jul 2018
09 Apr 2012
06 Apr 2018