India Creative Economy Scholarships at Goldsmiths, University of London
Scholarships are offered to four students from India, covering fees to attend masters degree courses at Goldsmiths, University of London on creative and cultural entrepreneurship subjects. Courses start autumn 2021.
2022 is the anniversary of India’s 75th year of Independence, and both Goldsmiths and the British Council are marking this momentous milestone by providing a foundation for 4 scholars to launch their careers in the creative and cultural economy in India. This unique opportunity will enable the successful scholars to promote and enhance creative economy opportunities in India through their exposure to the expertise in the UK’s renowned creative economy sector.
In partnership with the British Council, Goldsmiths is offering 4 scholarships to students in India applying for one of the following degree courses that sit within our Institute of Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE):
- MA Arts Administration & Cultural Policy
- MA Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship
- MA Cultural Policy, Relations & Diplomacy
- MA Tourism & Cultural Policy
The scholarship awarded will be for the full tuition fees. Other costs to be borne by the students.
Applicants can apply for this opportunity once an offer of a place to study at Goldsmiths on one of the above programmes is accepted.
Awards will be based on a combination of academic merit and explaining, in no more than 500 words:
- how you plan on using your degree programme to contribute and support the creative economy and cultural sector in India
- and how you would use your role as a Goldsmiths alumni to support future UK-India collaborations.
Applicants must be passport holders of the Republic of India.
Applications close Wednesday 30 June 2021, at 11.59pm (BST)