30 Nov 2015
Center Stage Korea 2016 | open call
Center Stage Korea (CSK) initiated and organized by Korea Arts Management Service (KAMS), is an international grant program for international presenters to present Korean performing arts on the stage.
Center Stage Korea partners with presenters, performing arts centers, theatres and other staging Korea performing arts programs. It is dedicated to enriching the cultural lives of audiences all over the world by introducing the diversity of Korean performing arts.
- Who can apply
International performing arts organizations (festival, venue, and network)
▪ Any project that invites Korean artists/groups with appropriate conditions (performance fee, accommodation, per-diem, etc.)
▪ The project must occur and finish between March 2016 and January 2017
ⅱ. Eligible project
1) A single festival or venue presenting a Korea Focus program
|Korea focus program|
1. A program featuring multiple Korean performing artists and groups
2. A program featuring Korean performing groups in an opening or closing performance
It is highly recommended that the Korea focus program includes an additional program, such as workshop, forum, press meeting, or reception to focus on Korean performing arts.
2) A tour arrangement featuring one or more Korean performing artists/groups with partner organizations in several venues
3) A tour arrangement featuring one or more Korean performing artists/groups by members of a partnered cooperative network (EFWMF)
Please see guidelines for full details.
Deadline for applications: November 30 2015
14 Oct 2014
03 Sep 2012