15 Sep 2011
British Council in Vietnam | Arts Fund | call
The British Council Arts Fund (BCAF) aims to support Vietnamese artists and Vietnamese arts organisations in Vietnam. It also aims to enhance collaborative practice between artists and arts organisations in Vietnam and the United Kingdom and promote understanding of the two cultures among the wider public.
Applications are now open to Vietnamese individuals, Vietnamese artists, curators or producers who are resident in Vietnam or Vietnamese arts organisations.
The British Council is looking for projects that:
- are original, innovative and contemporary in nature
- take place in Vietnam or the UK
- have the objective of presenting events in Vietnam with an arts development perspective by Vietnamese artists or Vietnamese producers either alone or with UK participation
- encourage the exchange of knowledge and new ideas between Vietnam and the UK (if relevant)
- include opportunities for people to get involved online as well as face-to-face
- contribute to the development of the contemporary art scene in Vietnam
- have long-term impact and legacy
- include other sources of funding (optional)
- demonstrate serious intent and commitment from artists/organisations
- the British Council welcomes multimedia and consortia (joint) proposals with the artists of other arts genres or organisations
Read full details on the assessment process, and the general terms and conditions for grants
Download application form
The deadlines for submissions are September 15 and December 15, 2011.
Image courtesy of Kiet Nguyen
Source: British Council Vietnam
12 Jan 2012
24 May 2011
01 Oct 2004