World Heritage Sites of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam
The exhibition "Our Common Heritage: Exploring World Heritage Sites of Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam" will be held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia at the National Museum of Cambodia until July 31 2013.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam
The exhibition is one of the results of a UNESCO-Japan Funds in Trust project called“Revitalizing UNESCO World Heritage Site Museums in Cambodia, Laos and Viet Nam”. The project was launched in July 2011, followed by two regional workshops, the first in Hanoi and the second in Siem Reap, with participants from the nine museums:
- National Museum of Cambodia
- Preah Norodom Sihanouk Angkor Museum, Cambodia
- Angkor National Museum, Cambodia
- Preah Vihear Eco Global Museum, Cambodia
- Thang Long Imperial Citadel site museum, Vietnam
- My Son Interpretation Center, Vietnam
- Da Nang Cham Sculpture Museum, Vietnam
- Ho Citadel site Museum, Vietnam
- WatPhu Museum, Laos
The aim of this exhibition is to provide visitors with new narratives by shedding light on the historical interconnection between various UNESCO World Heritage sites and related populations of sub-region.