Rave Scholarships: Museum and Gallery Training | Germany
- Museum technicians
- Cultural managers
from transformation and developing countries who have arranged a guest period, a practical training or non-paid work at a museum, at a non-commercial gallery or at a non-commercial cultural institution in Germany.
The Rave Scholarship is a working scholarship and requires the holder’s presence. It includes the following payments:
- a monthly lump sum of €1300 for a scholarship period of three to six months;
- travelling expenses (to and from Germany);
- health insurance
ConditionsScholarships will be awarded to applicants
- who come from a transformation or developing country and are still living there;
- who did not have the opportunity yet to come for a longer stay or did not have further training or working stay in Germany;
- who finished their professional training not longer than five years ago and are not yet over 40. Those still studying or training at the time of application will not be considered for selection;
- who have found a non-commercial partner institution in Germany that has agreed to take care of them or agreed to a joint project;
- who can provide a positive statement from their own country (reference);
- who have good knowledge of one of the three following languages: German, English or French.