from - to
MuseumNext conference in Dublin
The forthcoming edition of MuseumNext, the major international conference on the future of museums takes place in Dublin 18-20 April 2016. Registration is open. Wide-ranging programme covers topics such as how to make a MOOC, maker technologies and culture, future-thinking to build resilience and what a playful museum looks like.
If you are a museum professional, at director and senior manager level or interested in professional development and hearing about best practice in museums then MuseumNext is for you.
MuseumNext is a major conference on the future of museums, since 2009 it has acted as a platform for showcasing best practice today to shine a light on the museum of tomorrow.
MuseumNext Dublin will be the 8th European conference and will feature a day of fringe activity with tours, workshops and exhibitions highlighting the city of Dublin followed by two days of curated conference activity at the Mansion House in the city centre.There are already over 300 delegates coming to the conference from a diverse range of organisations including:
- MoMA (USA)
- Kultur I Vast (Sweden)
- The Museum Centre of Turku (Finland)
- Royal Collection Trust (UK)
- National Archives of Norway
- Guggenheim (USA)
- Eesti Meremuuseum (Estonia)
- Casa Batllo (Spain)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago (USA)
- Palazzo Grassi (Italy)
- Aros Aarhus Art Museum (Denmark)
- Jewish Museum London (UK)
- Museum of Tomorrow (Brazil)
- Department of Culture and Sport (Switzerland)
- Amsterdam Museum (The Netherlands)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Lyon (France)
- Coca-Cola (USA)
- Nestle (Switzerland)