from - to
25 Feb 2014 - 02 Mar 2014
Les Rencontres Internationales, Paris: New Cinema
- An exceptional audiovisual concert by Thomas Köner during the opening on February 24 at Palais de Tokyo.
- The screening in Première in Paris of STAGING SILENCE (2) by Hans Op de Beeck, in his presence.
- A focus on Sweden, with notably a screening dedicated to the artist Lina Selander in her presence, and a screening with the colorful duo SIMKA.
- The exceptional screening of the film COAST ZONE co-directed by Merce Cunningham and Charles Atlas in 1983.
- Première of I WILL COME BACK AS A BABY, full-length movie directed by Christian Merlhiot, a wonderful interrogation on identity, set up in the inuit community in the Canadian Arctic.
- The screening in French Première of COMING TO TERMS, the latest film by Jon Jost, pioneer and major character of the American independent cinema.
- The screening in European Première of the latest film by Pierre Coulibeuf, starring Jan Fabre, DOCTOR FABRE WILL CURE YOU.
- The presentation in European Première of REQUIEM NN, documentary by the artist Manuel Echavarria, after the screening at MoMA in New York in October 2013.
- Among the 120 programmed films and videos, often in international Première: Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster (France), Bjørn Melhus (Germany), John Smith (USA), Peter Downsbrough (USA), Su-mei Tse(Luxembourg), Yves Netzhammer (Suisse), Nicolas Provost (Belgium),Paul Rowley (Ireland), Niklas Goldbach (Germany), Noëlle Pujol (France), Sarah Vanagt (Netherlands), Ariane Michel (France), Sandro Aguilar (Portugal), Pascal Grandmaison (Canada).
13 Nov 2011
19 Aug 2012
05 Aug 2013
23 Aug 2013
15 Jun 2010
06 Oct 2021