Free online learning opportunities from Culture & Creativity
A range of free online courses for cultural managers are available from the Culture & Creativity Association. International cultural experts from Europe share their experience, reveal the secrets of their profession to you and teach how to create high-quality cultural projects.
Among the courses are online journalism, investor pitching, fundraising, digital communication, proposal writing, etc.
These online courses are very short and you can sign up at any time. Features include:
- Obtain a course completion certificate from the EU Programme
- Course lecturers are European experts
- Each course is available in 8 languages
- Recommendations and tools can be applied in real life
- Possibility of quickly improving your professional qualifications in cultural management
- Each course consists of 15 to 30-minute-long video
- Possibility of completing a course on the website or receiving it daily to your email inbox