Classical: NEXT - Rotterdam
The 6th edition of Classical:NEXT takes place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 16 – 19 May 2018. Registration is open for participants and to book an expo stand. Classical:NEXT is an annual meeting and a year-round worldwide movement for all sectors and all approaches in art music.
Classical: NEXT is a unique music meeting
- …which is dedicated exclusively to classical and art music.
- …which is truly international.
- …where all sectors within the genre meet.
- …which welcomes all approaches, from traditional to experimental, major to niche.
- …which addresses both the economic and the artistic aspects of the industry.
- …which offers an open platform – the participants create the content.
Become a delegate or book an expo stand for Classical:NEXT 2018 now.
Every year, Classical:NEXT kicks off with an opening gala that showcases the NEXT music of a specific country, as well as keynote speeches from some of the biggest names in classical and contemporary music.
CLASSICAL:NEXT 2018 OPENING: WHAT THE FRANCE?!
Classical:NEXT will open with an evening hosted by France in Rotterdam's de Doelen concert hall on 16 May 2018.
A coalition of French associations, networks and partners around the Bureau Export and Business France will increase their engagement offering connections and insights into the French art music scene(s). They will host the meeting's opening evening under the title 'What the France?!'.
The opening will display the strengths and the specificities of music 'made in France' with live performances of renowned French artists and talent as well as with video works, keynote talks and a proper French style for the networking part of the evening including food and drinks.