Bonjour India 2013
It's Bonjour India
as the Festival of France travels to sixteen cities across the sub-continent till April 2013. The first Year of India in France in 1985 saw elephants ambling down the Trocadero in Paris to the Eiffel Tower. In 2013, Indo-French cultural relations are celebrated with over a hundred outstanding cultural events.
encompasses the entire gamut of people-to-people exchanges between India and France: art, literature, cinema, education, sports, architecture, fashion, photography, performing arts.
- March (various dates), Delhi, Bangalore: Bangalore Fictions - the playful and poetic alliance of choreography and digital art.
- 31 March, New Delhi: Flying Angels - An enchanting aerial show where angels take over cityscapes in a huge burst of fluffy flakes
- 12-18 March, Mumbai: Lost Highway - a photographic exhibition by Chantal Stoman about major world cities
- March (various dates), Delhi, Chandigarh, Goa: French picnics in Indian parks
- March (various dates), Delhi, Pondicherry, Chandigarh: French Contemporary Literature Soirees
Riding the wave of success of the first edition of Bonjour India (2009-2010), the Institut Français en Inde and the French Embassy in India, in association with the Alliance Française India network and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), unveil the second edition of the festival from January to April 2013.
Image: Luminocity in Delhi, February 2013