Singapore | Arts for Good Projects 2022
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) calls for culture practitioners, creative professionals or programmers based anywhere in the world to apply for the Arts for Good Projects programme, which connects Singapore and global communities.
The programme brings together artists and different sectors of society to collaborate on arts-based initiatives to enhance cross-cultural understanding and create social impact.
The proposed Arts for Good Project should:
- Connect Singapore and global communities creatively for social good through the arts
- Facilitate active engagement with different communities across borders
- Feature hybrid means of production, presentation, collaboration or community engagement
- Promote cross-cultural understanding, international collaboration and positive social change
This year, priority will be given to projects that:
- Involve persons with disabilities, and/or
- Address the theme of environmental and urban sustainability
Successful applicants may receive up to SGD 20,000 per project. Support will be provided for expenses associated with general project development (such as artists’ fees or professional fees for project management), resources and materials, publicity and marketing, documentation, logistics and access needs. Local travel costs can be supported.
- Arts and culture practitioners, creative professionals or programmers with prior experience working with global communities through the arts (individuals or companies)
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world, but the project must connect Singapore and global communities
- Applicants who collaborate with Singaporeans, Singaporean Permanent Residents or engage with Singaporean and Asian communities will be viewed favourably
Deadline: 15 May 2022 (extended deadline)