Singapore | Arts for Good Fellowship 2023
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is calling for applications from arts and culture practitioners for their 2023 Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship, held online and in Singapore from 4 October 2023 to 26 January 2024.
The sixth edition of the Fellowship will explore the theme of Empowering Meaningful Ageing through the Arts. It will focus on holistic arts-based approaches to healthy ageing, looking beyond traditional healthcare practices to explore how participation in the arts can enhance the well-being of seniors.
Online sessions held on 4 to 6 October 2023, 3 November 2023, 1 December 2023
- focuses on capacity building with the exchange of diverse skills
Singapore programme, held in-person in Singapore from 22 to 26 January 2024
- Focuses on the deepening of Fellows’ connection with each other
- Opportunity to meet different stakeholders through experiential workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing and networking sessions
- Opportunity to creatively respond to current challenges faced by social service organisations in Singapore
- Participate in some of the events lined up for Singapore Art Week 2024
The SIF will cover the following costs:
- Partial cost for flight to Singapore
- 6-nights of accommodation in Singapore, on twin-sharing basis with another Fellow
- Local transport during the Fellowship in Singapore
- Lunch for 5 days
Fellows will be expected to cover the rest of the flight cost to Singapore, insurance coverage, as well as any other costs.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Be an arts and culture practitioner or professional from the social sector
- Have a minimum of two years of professional practice
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Be able to communicate in English
Deadline: 9 July 2023 (extended deadline)