04 Jul 2011
Projects NZ Arts International | Adviser Job
Adviser/Senior Adviser – Projects NZ Arts International focus
Do you want to be part of a creative and dynamic organisation and have the chance to make an impact on the promotion of NZ arts internationally?
The role is also responsible for the provision of international audience and market development advice to key internal and external stakeholders and for assisting New Zealand artists, practitioners and organisations to build their international profile.
This role is based in Wellington. We are looking for a candidate with:
- Experience, understanding and ability in:
- Audience development and arts marketing theory and practice (particularly in the International context).
- Understanding government policies and processes relating to professional practice and arts development.
- Knowledge of grant funding processes an advantage
- A commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
Creative New Zealand (the Arts Council of New Zealand Toi Aotearoa) is the national arts development organisation, supporting, promoting and advocating for the arts and artists in New Zealand.
To apply please email a cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Read full job description here
Applications close 9.00am Monday 4 July 2011
This opportunity came via IFACCA (Thanks!)
24 Nov 2017
17 May 2019
27 Aug 2013
01 May 2019
06 Sep 2010