Prague UNESCO City of Literature Residency 2023
The Prague UNESCO City of Literature is calling for applications from writers and translators for two-month residencies. There are six residencies available in 2023.
- Cultural interest for the location
- Basic knowledge of English
- At least one published literary work or two broadcast/published radio dramas or one performed/published theatre play or at least one translated work of a Czech author
- Willingness to participate in the local literary life
- Working on writing during the stay
Authors who have received the scholarship in the past cannot apply.
- Return airfare
- Free accommodation
- A stipend of CZK 15,000 (approximately 600 EUR) per month
Deadline: 31 August 2022