Philippines | international conference on Southeast Asian Crafts and Folk Arts - call for papers
The University of the Philippines Baguio is now accepting papers for the International Conference on Southeast Asian Crafts and Folk Arts. The conference theme is sustainability and innovation in crafts and folk art in Southeast Asia.
They are inviting participants to share papers related to topics and themes on sustainability; crafts and folk art in the creative economy; social enterprises and craft; authenticity and cultural appropriation; and governance and the creative economy.
- Best Practices in Sustainable Crafts and Folk Art
- Issues of Sustainability in Cultural Production
- Contributions of Craft and Folk Art to a Creative Economy
- Social Enterprises on Crafts and Folk Art
- Issues of Authenticity and Cultural Appropriation
- Role/s of the Academe (HEIs) in Sustaining Creativity and Innovation
- Governance and Creative Economy
Abstracts are due by 14 June 2019.