Pan-Adria 2024/25 for dance productions in Slovenia, Italy or Croatia
Pan-Adria is seeking contemporary dance productions from contemporary dance individuals or collectives based in Slovenia, Italy or Croatia.
Pan-Adria is a network of 7 contemporary dance partner institutions from the Adriatic, Pannonian and Alpine regions. They are tasked with fostering the co-production and circulation, visibility and impact, collaboration and inclusivity of contemporary dance in the region.
They are looking for a novel, transformative, radical, emancipatory and/or sustainable concept and project, ‘taking up the region to take on the field’ as a means of addressing contemporary issues in society, art, history and environment.
- An established contemporary dance individual and/or collective
- Based in the Adriatic, Pannonian and/or Alpine regions (Slovenia, Friuli – Venezia Giulia, Veneto and/or Croatia)
- Co-production funds of 7,000 EUR
- Production support, including technical support and promotion
- Circulation support, including funds of 1,000 EUR per performance for the duration of one year after the premiere across the network
- Infrastructure support, including rehearsal spaces and residencies
- Residencies and consultations for shortlisted concepts and projects
Deadline: 19 February 2024