Media Partnerships | 2021 Open call
Since 2012, culture360.ASEF.org has supported over 45 arts events through media partnerships in Asia and Europe. More than one year into the Covid-19 pandemic, we are committed to continue supporting on-site and virtual arts events across the 2 regions, through a variety of dedicated communication activities.
Why a media partnership with culture360?
With over 330,000 unique visitors per year in 51 countries of Asia and Europe, culture360.ASEF.org has the capacity to increase the visibility and outreach of your arts events. If you are an arts organisation looking to reach out to new audiences or new regions/countries, we invite you to submit your proposal for a media partnership with us.
As part of our mandate, we are interested in giving visibility to innovative arts events from under-represented or less-visible countries, regions & artistic disciplines projects.
What type of events do we support?
The media partnership with culture360.ASEF.org is for arts events ONLY. They may take various forms and include both physical and virtual activities: conferences, festivals, workshops, online performances and webinars. Events must be cultural in nature (see more details below) and must take place in any of the 51 countries of Asia and Europe that are members of ASEM and ASEF.
What areas of the arts & culture?
We are particularly interested in events that focus on:
- Digital: issues, trends, challenges
- Interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral events that connect arts & culture with sustainable development, human rights, public health, science & technology etc.
- Events that are collaborations between Asians and Europeans
What geographical areas?
All events taking place in ASEM member countries are welcome to apply.
Special attention will be given to countries/regions that are less visible within Asia and Europe.
What can we offer as media partner?
culture360.ASEF.org will offer customised promotion for the selected arts event through the following communication activities:
- Articles/Interviews/Podcasts with the organisers, participants or speakers published on our website and social media channels.
- Announcement of the selected event in our monthly e-newsletter.
- Customised promotion on culture360.ASEF.org Instagram channel.
- Event post on culture360.ASEF.org website.
What do we seek in exchange?
- culture360.ASEF.org acknowledged as media partner in all printed and digital collaterals of the event
- Possibility to present ASEF‘s work in culture at the event.
- Dissemination of ASEF publications and brochures at the event.
- Post-event survey and testimonials about the media partnership.
Who should apply?
Arts organisations, cultural networks & government agencies that are organisers or co-organisers of arts events may apply. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
How to apply?
All proposals should be submitted through the following application form: https://asiaeuropefoundation.formstack.com/forms/culture360_2021_mediapartnerships
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 16 April 2021
- Proposals should refer to events taking place between 15 May and 30 November 2021