Media Partnerships | 2023 Open call
Since 2012, culture360.ASEF.org has supported over 65 arts events through media partnerships in Asia and Europe. We continue supporting on-site and virtual arts events across the 2 regions, through a variety of dedicated communication activities.
Why a media partnership with culture360?
With over 330,000 unique visitors per year in 51 countries of Asia and Europe, culture360.ASEF.org has the capacity to increase the visibility and outreach of your arts events. If you are an arts organisation looking to reach out to new audiences or new regions/countries, we invite you to submit your proposal for a media partnership with us.
What do we offer?
culture360.ASEF.org offers 2 packages for selected arts event according to their size and capabilities. For small events we offer communication activities that are aimed to raising the visibility of the event and organisation beyond its national or regional focus. For established events, we will devise a co-marketing strategy that will target audience engagement and outreach.
culture360.ASEF.org will create curated content through the following communication activities:
- Announcement of the event in our monthly e-newsletter
- One event post on our website describing the event and programme
- One interview with the organisers, participants or speakers published on our website
- Curated posts and stories on our social media channels
In addition to the above activities culture360.ASEF.org will discuss a specific co-marketing campaign that might include:
- Curated video/podcast contents
- Digital launch or event
- Live contents broadcasting
What do we seek in exchange?
Selected arts events will need to:
- Include culture360.ASEF.org logo in all communication materials
- Possibility to present ASEF‘s work in culture during the event
- Post-event survey and testimonials about the media partnership
- Additional cross-marketing activities can be discussed case by case
Who can apply?
The media partnership with culture360.ASEF.org is for arts events ONLY. Arts organisations, cultural networks & government agencies that are organisers or co-organisers of arts events may apply. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
Events may take various forms and include both physical and virtual activities: conferences, festivals, workshops, online performances, and webinars.
We are particularly interested in events that focus on:
- Digital issues, trends, challenges
- Interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral events that connect arts & culture with sustainable development, human rights, public health, science & technology etc.
- Events that are collaborations between Asians and Europeans
Events must take place in any of the 51 countries of Asia and Europe that are members of ASEM. Special attention will be given to countries/regions that are less visible within Asia and Europe.
Events should take place between 1 March and 30 November 2023.
How to apply?
All proposals should be submitted through the following application form: https://asiaeuropefoundation.formstack.com/forms/culture360_2023_mediapartnerships
Deadline for submission of proposals:
9 February 2023 extended to 28 February 2023
A Media Partership Agreement will be signed between ASEF and each selected arts event, listing roles and responsibilities on both sides. This partnership does not include any financial support or graphic design production.