Germany | Field Kitchen Academy 2022
Call from the Field Kitchen Academy for its 3rd edition. Applications invited from creative minds with an interest in sound, loop, contemporary and interdisciplinary practices. Residential programme near Berlin 31 July - 24 August 2022.
The Academy programme
Curated by Ece Pazarbasi, the Academy explores ‘Voice as Object, Object (H)as Voice’ from diverse perspectives: sound art, music, ventriloquism, theory of music and sound, Zen and Object Oriented Ontology.
The Academy is divided into three modules:
- Module #1 (31 July–7 August 2022)
- Module #2 (7–24 August 2022)
- Module #3 (31 July–24 August 2022)
Applicants – including visual artists, performers, dancers, DJs, architects, chefs and more – can apply for any of the modules and the costs (620–1,200 EUR) cover accommodation, food, programme fee, site visits and participation in the public programme.
The Field Kitchen Academy offers three scholarships:
- One scholarship that covers the entire residency fee for Module #3, for applicants from any nationality or background.
- Two scholarships, with the support of Goethe-Institut, for successful applicants from DAC countries. These cover the entire residency fee for Module #3, as well as travel and related expenses.
Deadline: 11 April 2022