16 Apr 2012
Foam Magazine | talent call
The Foam annual Talent Call is designed to showcase exceptional young photographers from all over the world. Every year, Foam Magazine dedicates its Fall issue to publishing the work of 15 selected talents. It is a springboard into the international photography industry for these artists, giving them international recognition and acclaim. Last year the winning portfolios were chosen from over 800 submissions worldwide.
Submit your work
- You are a photographer between 18 and 35 years old.
- Submission opens on the 30th January and closes on the 16th April 2012.
- Entries fee of €35.
Requested Information and Series of Work:
- Prepare two projects/series of work with at least 8 digital low-resolution images per project, but not more than 20 images in total (Please note: a selection of random photos will not be considered).
- All images should be in JPEG format.
- Include a brief description (maximum one A4) of the projects/series in a Word document.
- Include an abridged CV in a Word document.
- Please make sure that all requested information and images are compressed into one zip file, named in this order: first name_surname.
- The editorial team of Foam Magazine will judge the submitted work.
- The selection process will last until end of May. Please do not send e-mails before this date.
- Only successful candidates will be notified.
- Foam Magazine #32/Talent will be published in mid-September 2012.
- If you have any questions concerning Talent Call 2012 which haven't been answered here, please send an e-mail at: email@example.com
12 Jun 2017